Bulk Shawls Wraps Scarves

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Women’s Cotton Tunic Tops a Safe Haven for Plus Size Women

I am amazed at the Discounted Cotton Tunic Tops in all sizes from XS to Plus Sizes at http://www.yourselegantly.com/ They provide a safe haven for plus women who seek comfort and style at an affordable price.

My name is Hanna Shaw and I live in Boston, MA in a family with majority Women (mostly Plus Size Women) and we love the comfort of Cotton Tunic Tops especially from Yours Elegantly as they are from India.

I have traveled to India and the Cotton Tunics popularly called Kurtis - Indian Tunics are just the best as they are soft and comfortable for Spring & Summer Wear. Though I wear my Plus Size Tunics in Fall and Winter too, Tunics are extremely popular in Spring and summer be it at the Beach as Swim Cover Ups, Casual Cotton Tunic Tops are a must have for Day and Evening Wear. Throw on a lovely Spring & Summer Pashmina & Silk Shawl on the Cotton Tunic and the outfit is casual chic. Perfect ensemble for all sizes but especially for us beautiful Plus Size Women. A long tunic with long sleeves in cotton, soft and flowing with a spring & summer wrap or shawl is just picture perfect for Plus Sizes!

I can’t live without Cotton Tunic Tops. I consider Cotton Tunics Life a Safe Haven for Plus Women!!! It makes us feel good in quality breathable cotton tunics and look great with the right amount of hip cover up and the slightly loose or flowing styling on Cotton Tunics or Kurtis gives a slimming effect which we love.

Most of us Plus Women are willing to spend a fortune for Comfort and Style on Plus Clothing especially comfortable Plus Tunics & Plus Size Tops but at luckily for us at http://www.yourselegantly.com/ the lovely Discounted Tunic Tops in Cotton are just $29.99 with a free gift too. They also have free shipping specials couple times a year.

This site I read is involved in many charitable projects and kudos to them on that!

I had the pleasure of meeting the owner at a fundraiser I attended during my business trip toWhite Plains, NY and the conversation we had has stayed ingrained in my head. Shere from Yours Elegantly said to me, “ We at Yours Elegantly strive to be Unique yet Affordable as far as our Cotton Tunic Tops, Dressy Evening Plus Tops, Cashmere Pashmina Silk Accessories and Gifts are concerned. We have many Tunic Tops and Designer Tops custom designed and tailored especially for Yours Elegantly. We supply to many boutiques in CT, NY, NJ, PA, TX, FL, GA, MI, IN, MD, WA, NC, VA hence focus on making quality, unique and elegant cotton tunics is our goal. Machine washable, hand embroidered Cotton Tunics (also called Kurtis in India) are what our customers in all sizes crave in Spring & Summer in pastel colors and also in Fall in more darker vibrant colors especially at our discounted sale pricing.”

The Cotton Tunic Tops are up to 70% off at Yours Elegantly and are a huge favorite at the close to wholesale pricing, without the retail markups. If you want to get a unique tunic to cherish at an affordable price shop at Yours Elegantly. Besides the one of a kind Affordable Casual Cotton Tunics focus on excellence in customer service which is personalized and pleasant is another bonus when you shop online at this Unique Tunic Top store http://www.yourselegantly.com/

Article co-written, edited and submitted by Kaitlin Hester

4 comments :

Anwar said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Elaina

http://www.craigslistpostingtools.info

cashmere said...

I bought tunic tops from www.yourselegantly.com and they were soft, designer tunics that were affordable and makes you wanna buy more as the quality is great. I do like the good service as it makes shopping a pleasure at this site.

Jaz said...

The Greater LA Woman offers plus size lingerie and clothing plus size women love to wear.

PlusClothingExpert said...

It would be great to find some new and fashionable clothing for plus size women.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons