Bulk Shawls Wraps Scarves

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cashmere Pashmina Holiday Gifts w/ Free Shipping & a Gift

I love this special at http://www.yourselegantly.com/ for the 2009 Holidays. The up to 70% off plus a gift and free shipping is a no miss Holiday Special Deal. It makes me want to shop till I drop.



I can send gifts to friends free to various destinations within the U.S. and Canada via their standard shipping. Obviously I would have to pay if I chose another more expedited shipping option.



I found Designer Cashmere Wraps in single ply for a discounted sale price of $26 cashmere 2 ply wraps for $39.99 3 ply cashmere shawls for $49.99 and 4 ply cashmere shawls /wraps for $56. That is real affordable pricing for cashmere so perfect for this Holiday Season Unique Gift Idea.

Most of the Ruana Cape Wrap are only $45.00 - that is a steal and a great Gift idea! My family that live in VA, WV, SC, NC, GA, FL, NY, CA, TX, PA love the ease of wearing and taking off a Ruana Wrap compared to a cumbersome coat or jacket.




The Cashmere Scarves a huge favorite from Yours Elegantly come in a soft 4 ply in solid colors like the classic Black, Red, Brown, Navy, Beige, Camel, Pink, Blue, Burgundy, Yellow, Purple, Turquoise, Orange and more… The Plaid Cashmere Scarves are my very favorite in amazing plaid patterns, checkered designer cashmere scarves and striped cashmere scarves on sale start from $12 up. Send a discount cashmere scarf to your friends on your holiday list free at http://www.yourselegantly.com/ and they get a gift too.

The Pure Pashmina Wraps, Designer Pashmina Shawls, Pashmina & Silk, are just so gorgeous in weave and style. I have to say I am amazed at the variety and unique beauty of the Pashmina at this online site. The Pashmina discount pricing is just perfect for holiday gifts that I think the recipient will use and enjoy. The Pashmina quality is soft, light warm and beautiful I am a fan of the site.








If you want Discounted Dressy Holiday Tunic Tops shop the misses Designer Tunic Tops and Plus Size Tunic Tops. There is a huge variety to choose from in Discounted Elegant Evening Tunics, Dressy Tunic Tops. Many of the tunics are machine washable and wrinkle free. This part of the site I love as I have at least a dozen tunics from this site. They fetch a ton of compliments as they are just lovely. The fabric, designs, cut everything is just lovely!

The Designer Discount Jewelry like the toggle clasp silver tone bracelets, earrings and necklaces are amazing gift ideas. Starting on clearance at $3 up – Wow! Good stocking stuffers!

The Semi Precious Gemstone Jewelry, Discounted Crystal Necklace, Earrings and Bracelets are awesome and perfect for the holidays and for special gifts. Add on a Designer Bag to your shopping cart and it ships free too. This is a deal too good to ignore. I started my holiday shopping at http://www.yourselegantly.com/ and I am avoiding the crowds at the stores, getting unique gifts at discounted sale pricing, great phone service and a gift with free shipping. This is it!


http://www.yourselegantly.com/ is The Perfect Online Holiday Shopping Site for Cashmere Pashmina, Designer Scarves and Wraps, Ruanas, Capes, Designer Tunics, Designer Jewelry and Bags.

1 comments :

designerfashion said...

I just recieved my cashmere ruana wrap from this great online site - www.yourselegantly.com - it is ever so soft and luxurious. I also bought some designer jewelry and a crystal necklace set. I spent half the amount I would spend else where. I am going to shop this site and avail of the huge savings especially for gifts.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons