If you want to look gorgeous at your workplace or at every party, follow the simple tips to tie a pashmina shawl:
- Drape over the back of your shoulders and neck keeping the ends of the shawl over your arms. For a gorgeous look tie the ends of the shawl together around your back.
- Fold the pashmina shawl in two halves, drape around your neck and pull the end of the scarf through the halfway loop to give a stylish look.
- You can wrap the pashmina shawl twice around your neck, leaving it fairly loose, and tie an elegant knot with the ends of the shawl.
- Let your pashmina shawl spread out fully and simply lay it across your front.
- Spread the shawl around your hips and tie a knot on the sides.